Roll it your way! Vollpfosten is a quick-reaction game for up to eight players who can pick their own favorite dice combination and play-styles.
- There are six wooden poles with six symbols each in the middle of the table.
- First one player rolls the dice, then everyone grabs a pole.
- One die tells you what to grab, the others tell you how to grab it.
- Brains and reflexes go hand in hand.
- Grabbing late doesn't necessarily equal a bad round.
- The complexity of the game is adjustable by choosing different combinations of dice.
- Action, sound, and interaction dice can't wait to give your brains a workout
- 20 minutes
- 3 à 8 joueurs
- 7 ans et plus